December 31, 2010

Have a colorful new year!

Jellybeans
Well that is one of my intentions for the new year. While working during the mid holiday I have  inbetween made up some new year resolutions for 2011 too. Here's some:
 
1. Eat more ice cream
2. Walk 30 minutes every day
3. Have some alone time every day
4. Travel a place I never been before
5. Accept that flaws is part of making us what we are - perfection is overrated. 
6. Start working for real on my color project! (read below)
7. Not beat myself up if I'm not able to fulfill 100% point 2 - 6. 

For several years I've had an idea about a book project related to colors. It will be highly subjective and intertwined with professional and personal knowledge with sole purpose of being inspirational. In a busy life it has been difficult to set aside time and it's the kind of project that I probably will need late night and wee hours to accomplish; but I sure would like to get started! As a parallel to this project I hope to trickle some into my blog and follow up with colorful news every month.

In the meantime here's an article from Landor about color trends: Trends in color direction

No comments:

Post a Comment